Classic Pong! Classic Pong!

AI sucks

Use proper trigonometry, fool!

So ya wanna know how to pass trigonometry? FUCK YA TEACHER.
Use n***anometry.

booshnogh responds:

I'll keep that in mind.

Super Adventure Game Land Super Adventure Game Land

Awesome game!

I remember playing it on the Flash forums. It was pretty cool. I'm glad it came out so well. I hope you can go on to make games that involve more Action script and actual artwork xP

But with that being said, GREAT game and you inspired me to start working on something of my own. :3

D-Finder 3 D-Finder 3

I loved it.

Do not change a thing. It was amazing.

The Bubble Game The Bubble Game

Good

Good now make a game out of it! Add more levels more blubbles further challenges. Do htta and you will hae a front page game! The hard part is done.

Infinite Chamber Infinite Chamber

ah-mazing

I got to level 45. Apperently im immortal.
Loved the game. Please make more.

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

AWSOME

Great game. The best part was that feeling of completion I got after getting to the end. Please make more.

Psai Psai

I loved it

i liked the fact that this game was .... playable. not like other escape games out there i can really beat this one without using a walkthrough. nice scripting as well.... can't say anything but make more!

The Red Guy Game 1.5 The Red Guy Game 1.5

nice

im am truly mad every one gave you a zero with reviews like OMGZORX THIS GAM GOT LEIK BORNING ATER L3IK 31 SECS K THX BYE. i found this game entertaining. i liked the animation and scripting. you even went the extra mile with the move the dog/shirt. please make more. 10/10 5/5

Discs Discs

front page submission

this is a front page submission most games are SHIT! but this is really good for your first time. try adding a background next time though.

Refrigerator Rampage Refrigerator Rampage

glad to see you zrb

hey zrb thanks for this video it touched my heart (and other places) lol keep making more!